The EURO-CHINA Business and TRADE CENTRE will be promoted through a programme of supporting events such as the organization of major international specialized exhibitions, trade shows and international conferences as well as banners not only on ChineExpoOnline.com but also through banners on the national portals on all major trading partner countries of the region. The Centre aims to become a key player in the promotion of trade and business between China and the Middle East, North Africa and Southern Europe.
The Centre, through continuous promotional campaigns in the countries of prospective buyers, is aiming to attract and sustain a constant flow of professional buyers to the Centre. These will be achieved via a mix of above and below the line advertising and promotional activities. Some of the most important elements of this campaign are as follow:
- Direct mail
- Advertisements in local and international business publications
- Publicity through magazines, newspapers and supplements
- Organized visits of major trade groups and associations to the Centre.
- A visitor’s catalogue published by the Centre.
- Special events like business conferences, promotional campaigns by product-groups, revolving short-duration specialized trade exhibitions, etc.
- Online Promotion via the ExpoOnline Global Network with banners and links on ChinaExpoOnline.com as well as many additional target market national and regional portals.